Thursday, 30 March 2017

Cartoons pages

I have added a new feature to the eclipse-chasers web site. Cartoons!


A couple years ago I started to doodle some cartoons related to solar eclipses. After showing them at a solar eclipse conference (SEC2014) I was encouraged to assemble them into a book, now available and called Eclipse Nuts.

But I did not stop drawing after making a book, so I needed a way to release these visions to the general public to be used and abused by eclipse chasers around the world. The result - a new web page sequence that I will be adding to every couple days.

https://www.eclipse-chasers.com/eclipseNuts/

So far I have about 30 cartoons posted, with short descriptions about each. Let me know if you have any ideas for other cartoons or silly eclipse stories to share. Most of these cartoons are based on real people and real events, just embellished a bit for humor purposes. Hope you enjoy them.

No comments:

Post a Comment